Spring Break Sunday
by Sarah Luna
I am on Spring Break. I am staying in Ithaca.
I need to use this time to rest and to catch up with my coursework. However, I don’t want to be a recluse. I have decided to report here at the end of every day everything I did so that I will be encouraged to do exciting things.
So here we go:
- 9am: woke up
- 10am: Church at First Presbyterian Church. I got invited to the young adult group meeting tomorrow.
- 11:30am: changed out of church clothes into hiking clothes. It was sunny out today with a high of 51 degrees, so I decided to hike around Buttermilk Falls (you’ll get pictures tomorrow). I didn’t get very far because half of the trail was covered in snow.
- 2:30pm: bought toilet paper for the first time.
- 3:30pm: walked to the county library and stayed there until 5.
- 5:30pm: started organizing my letters
- 8pm: cooked chicken and vegetable stir fry over Chinese noodles. It was really good.
- continued with my letter scrap-booking
MITs for tomorrow
- create test questions for my TA class
- edit my pictures from Buttermilk Falls
- identify three potential second minors and corresponding faculty members