My apartment is almost a blank slate
by Sarah Luna
Moving makes me realize just how much stuff I don’t need and how much stuff I needlessly buy. Here’s my list of Stuff I’m no longer permitting myself to buy.
- Books. I am 10 minutes away from a library at all times.
- Textbooks. Again, this is what libraries are for.
- Art supplies
- Jewelry (Really, I wear my Aggie Ring and my China pearls nearly every day. Why do I have other stuff?)
- Kitchen appliances
- Lotion (Why do I have so much in the first place??)
- Clothes. (I wonder how many outfit permutations I have…)
- chicken (Due to the vicissitudes of grad life, I fail to cook it before it goes bad.)
Ok, four days left till I move!