Things To Do!
Graduate from Texas A&M
- Get my PhD from Cornell (in progress)
- Take a belly dancing class somewhere in the Middle East.
- Finish my Japanese quilt.
- Crochet an afghan.
- Make something from Tutu’s sewing patterns.
- Join a salsa club in Ithaca.
(does ballroom count?)
- Learn to play piano
- hot air balloon in Ithaca
- Dance the tango in Argentina (Lara and Rebe, I’m jealous of you)
- Dance a Viennese Waltz in Vienna
- Speak at least four languages fluently (I’m thinking English, Spanish, French, and Esperanto) (in progress)
- Build a library
- Run a half marathon (in progress)
- Start a scholarship
- Build a tiny house
Places to Visit
Visit the Great Wall of China Walk the Camino de Santiago Ireland
- Visit the Taj Mahal in India (summer 2011?)
- Visit the Hagia Sophia in Turkey
- Visit Cornell’s campus in Qatar
- Walk the pilgrimage to Rome
- Walk the pilgrimage to Jerusalem
- Hike the John Muir Trail
- Visit Machu Picchu in Peru
- Visit all 7 continents (3/7 complete)
One Year Goals
- become a freelance writer
- travel to two foreign countries (fully funded of course)
- travel to two nutrition conferences
- become independent of my car
register a domain name dance three nights a week